Terms & Conditions
Pricing & Payment
- On all quotes, our prices valid for 60 days
- For jobs over $500, a deposit of 50% is required for commencement of the project, and
- A final payment of 50% is required for deployment into the production environment.
- All invoices to be paid within 13 days.
- Hosting is billed annually in advance for a reduced rate, or every month from website transfer/website launch date.
- Payments can be made online using Stripe via our accounting system or direct deposit.
- We are entitled to suspend or terminate the client’s account and discontinue services on accounts that reach 14 calendar days past due without notice to the client. Services interrupted for non-payment are subject to a $50 reconnect charge for each service.
Standard Website Package Build Terms
- These terms do not apply to custom websites, applications and general development work
- These terms apply only to our website packages such as our Web-Starter, Business Maximiser, Tradee, and e-Commerce packages.
- Our website wireframes form part of the spec, in conjunction with the outlines, goals and description set out in our proposals.
- After agreement is reached on the website wireframes, we supply 2 graphic design mockup variations to choose from.
- Up to 3 hours of design revisions are allowed to the designs submitted.
- Additional website design is charged at $100 an hour plus GST.
- The website is built to display correctly on current modern Firefox, Chrome and Safari browsers, backwards compatible one browser version as per Google’s approach.
- The website will display on a minimum desktop resolution of 1024×768 if responsive website options are not selected.
- In a web environment, no software system or website is bug-free across all mobile devices, browsers and future releases of browser software. While best efforts ensure a quality product across popular devices ands browsers, we do not guarantee a bug-free product on every device and browser, including (especially) future releases of browser software.
- Updates, bug fixes or changes that need to be applied to the website after 1 month of launch are billed at our standard hourly rate or under a maintenance plan.
Hosting Requirements – WordPress Sites
- Hosting requirements include PHP 5.2+, MySQL 5+ and Apache or Nginx server.
- cPanel access preferred, else additional fees may apply for configuration.
- We can provide fast, quality hosting through our own Sydney based servers at great rates if required.
Hosting with Fisse Design
- Our website hosting plans include POP3 email accounts.
- These emails delete from your webspace when you download them.
- If you require IMAP emails, we can provide these at $5 each a month.
- If emails are incorrectly configured as IMAP on a hosting plan, and subsequently run out of disk space as a result a $50 fee will be charged to temporarily increase disk space while emails are deleted.
- We may perform scheduled maintenance to servers from time to time. We will attempt to perform all scheduled maintenance at times which will affect the fewest clients. If scheduled maintenance requires Services to be offline for more than 30 minutes we will email details of the scheduled maintenance to the client’s email account at least 48 hours in advance of the maintenance.
- We may also need to perform unscheduled maintenance. If unscheduled maintenance requires services to be offline for more than 30 minutes, we will email details to the client’s email account as soon as is reasonably practical.
- In the event of equipment failure or data corruption, we will restore from the last known good archive. We are not liable for incomplete, out-of-date, corrupt or otherwise deficient data recovered from its backup servers.
- We store a daily and weekly backup. In the event of a website failure, data corruption or malicious hacking attempt it is the clients responsibility to be in touch within 7 days. The service can be restored from backup within this window.
- Managed services include a monthly, offshore backup for further redundancy.
- In contracting Fisse Design for the services, the client obtains no rights to the hardware and other infrastructure and facilities used to deliver the services.
- Websites deposits are non-refundable.
- For hosting, maintenance and SEO plans that are billed monthly, we require 1 month’s notice to cancel any service supplied.
- After such notice, the calculated pro-rata fee will be invoiced. In turn, this must be paid prior to the agreed cancellation date.
- Assistance relating to the transfer of the site is billed at the standard rate of $100 an hour plus GST.
- We make no representation and give no warranty about any chosen domain name being available for registration or use by the Client.
- We warrant that:
(a) we will use reasonable care and skill in providing the Services to the client;
(b) we will not collect, use or disclose the client’s personal information
- We do not warrant that:
(a) the services provided under this agreement will be uninterrupted or error free;
(b) the services will meet the client’s requirements, other than as expressly set out in this proposal; or
(c) the services will be free from external intruders (hackers), virus or worm attack, denial of service attack, or other persons having unauthorised access to the services or systems of Fisse Design.
(d) the integrity of data backups in the event of failure.
(e) any software system or website is bug-free across all mobile devices, browsers and future releases of browser software.